|Buying||Selling||Search for Homes||Real Estate Careers||Request Your Homes Value||Home|
Seeking new Keller Williams Agents in all areas!
Keller Williams Realty has proven that encouraging employees to be entrepreneurs and to have a life pays off. The real estate firm has been named one of the Top 25 Best Small Companies to Work for in America.
Why Keller Williams
The ability to earn 100% commissions!
* Annual cap on 'company dollars' and capped transaction fees means you keep more commission dollars.
* The opportunity to build profit-sharing and a residual income stream that can last long after you've retired from the business.
* A voice in running the office
* Continuous training for agents at all experience levels, whether their new, seasoned, even 20+ years in the business
* 'Open books' - you'll actually know where the office spends its share of the commissions.
About Keller Williams.:
* KELLER WILLIAMS laid the foundation for real estate agents to take their business to the next level... to become real estate business people.
* KELLER WILLIAMS operates on the principle that the agents are what make the company successful.
* Gary Keller started KELLER WILLIAMS in Austin, Texas in 1983, and was just chosen by Realtors across the U.S. as one of five of the "Most Admired" Realtors in the nation.
* KELLER WILLIAMS was voted "Most Innovative Real Estate Company" by Inman News Features.
* KELLER WILLIAMS is the fastest-growing national real estate company.
|THE KELLER WILLIAMS® BELIEF SYSTEM!